Place Sainte Marie offers assisted living services through partnership with Timiskaming Home Support, a not-for-profit agency dedicated to providing the elderly and adults with disabilities with the services they require to remain at home.
By operating on-site at Place Sainte Marie, THS is able to offer seamless integration of service and home. THS works with you to provide services that complement your independent lifestyle and meet your unique needs.
Many of the services offered by THS qualify for government subsidy. For those that do not qualify, services are available on a fee basis. THS can provide the following services to Place Sainte Marie residents:
- Meals on Wheels: nutritious meals delivered to your door;
- Home help: assistance with light housekeeping and errands;
- Personal care assistance;
- Friendly visits from volunteers;
- Personal emergency response service;
- Respite adults days: group-based social activities and entertainment; and,
- Accessible transportation.
Call 1.800.361.5820 or visit the Timiskaming Home Support website to inquire about available services, subsidies, and pricing information.